Buck 65 vs Eraserhead in The New Flesh
Friday 21 July, 9pm - 1am
Upstairs at the Hayward
Music and cinematic interventions exploring sex and death and the legacy of George Bataille's influence on popular culture, presented by Animate! and Halloween.
This evening of surreal nightmare will feature;
- live reimagination of the Eraserhead soundtrack performed by Buck 65
- Surreal mash-up by VJs Buzzard Buzzard and Gadi Sassoon
- An installation by Andrew Kotting
- A programme of surreal animations curated by Animate!
- A performance reading by Paul Buck
A limited number of free tickets are available to See Through card holders. To get free entrance to The New Flesh please e-mail your name and See Through card number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking strongly recommended 0870 169 1000
Please note: Last entrance is 11pm and the entrance is via Belvedere Road (opposite Pizza Express)